This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Join Integrated Building Systems for our 10th annual Earth Day Electronics Recycling Drive!
Help us keep our landfills clean by dropping off electronics for recycling and confidential paperwork for secure, professional shredding.
Stick around at lunchtime for yummy food trucks!
For details, visit: https://www.ibswebsite.com/ewaste
EWASTE ITEMS ACCEPTED -- No fee for these items, which can be working or non-working:
- Laptops and tablets
- Computers, LCD/flat-screen monitors, mouse and keyboard
- Cell phones, desk phones
- Cabling, cords, wires
- Stereos, VCRs, gaming systems
- Toner and ink cartridges
- Servers and network equipment
SOME FEES APPLY:
- LCD flat-screen TV $10
- Tube-style TV $3/per inch screen size
- CRT monitors $30
- Desktop printer, scanner, fax $2 each
- Large office copier $150
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED include:
- Anything with Freon or hazardous materials
- Alkaline batteries
- Household appliances
- Items built with wood
- Light bulbs
- Smoke detectors
- Floppy disks, VCR tapes
Contact Integrated Building Systems at info@IBSwebsite.com or 614-240-5999
Opens Feb 8, 2022 5:00am
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
2 Positions Filled | 2 Impacts | 4 Hours